Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Spanish Inquisition

I promised to tell a few a few true stories on my blog so I thought I would start off with a one from my time with a Spanish lady I met a few years ago.

I met this girl just as I was in a transitional period in my life. I was planning to teach English in Rome but that fell through so I ended up staying in the UK. I was going through a rough time which is why I left my job but I met this Spanish lady who I ended up bedding about 14 hours after I met her. We had a six month fling which had its ups and downs but I have to say the sex was great.

This girl had been around the block thats for sure, which was fine by me, it meant she was up for a good time. She was proportioned a bit weird with very small boobs and a huge arse but it did not matter due to the fact that she was a good shag. I will divulge details of some of our trysts as time goes by but I must mention onw time in particular as I feel like sharing it.

We were staying at a hotel near to my work, well she was staying there as she was over from Spain and being put up in the hotel. I love hotels for shagging, you get to order room service, make a mess of the room and go sex mad. Lovely.

This one night I was so horny it was driving me nuts. I remember getting back to her room and literally throwing her onto the bed and ripping her clothes off and licking and sucking like a lunatic. She was quite shocked as this was the first time I had been this manic with her. She liked it there was no doubt about that.

She loved watching me masturbate and I enjoyed watching her do the same. At one point we were both working away at ourselves right next to each other watching each other with wide eyes. There is something about a woman pleasuring herself that makes me sit up and watch.

She made herself come at this point which was fucking great. The next thing you know I was down on her eating her pussy like it was my last 10 minutes on earth. The thing was it seemed different down there. Something was not as it usually seemed. Her pussy tasted different yet as I was drunk I ignored it.

A few minutes later she came again and at this point she reached over and turned on the light by the bed. Oh my god! It looked like someone had been shot! The bed was covered in blood. She was having her period and had not mentioned it. I could not believe how much blood ther was everywhere, I was fucking livid. She kept saying that I was over-reacting but I tell you I had never seen so much blood on my life.

I manged to calm down after a few minutes and ended up shooting my load over her little tits a while later, something she then told me had been in her mind earlier when she came while masterbating. She loved playing with my spunk on her skin and that was a real turn on.

God I miss the times we had in bed, she brought out the best in me sexually. Shame she was a real bitch most of the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara Tainton said...

Love that ending! Goes to show that a guy can deal with a real bitch for some of the advantages. ;)

Thanks for telling us about the "Spanish Tail" and the reason to ensure I never have some guy go down on me while I'm on my period!

Friday, May 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home