Thursday, May 19, 2005

Blow Job vs. Penetration

I wanted to get some feedback from other bloggers and erotic folk about a debate that runs around in my mind and has come up for discussion on a few occasions. If you had the choice would you opt for a blow job (or cunilingus for you gals) or penetration?

Personally, I go for penetration. For me this is far more pleasurable for both parties and beats a blow job hands down (npi) any day of the week. Some will say, "Well you have never obviously had a fantastic blow job", and you know what, that may be true. I have had some damn good ones but none of them have ever come close (again npi) to the feeling of penetration.

Let me know what you think.

2 Comments:

Blogger peg said...

I vote for both... don't make me choose!

Thursday, May 19, 2005  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

Ha! Peg's a wild one. I'd have to say I have a preference for penetration myself. It's not a psychological thing or even so much a physical difference. There's just something about it...

What drives me crazy is my man going down on me, working me up, and then surprising me with a finger or two for penetration in the midst. I go crazy! There's something very powerful about being "filled." I wonder what the guy's version of that is?

Friday, May 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home