Friday, May 20, 2005

Pre-cursor to the Mile High Club

Driving to the airport with my girlfriend was always sad. Long distance relationships are hard work and phone calls do not cut it really as you need that physical connection. On this occasion I was driving her to the airport here in the UK as she was returning to the USA.

It was summer so she was wearing a dress which allowed me to stroke her thigh as we drove along. This was turning me on slightly as could be witnessed with a small glance at my crotch. I decided to move up her leg and she let me do so. Keeping my eyes on the road I moved by feel alone. My fingers arrived at her panties and I gently slid down outside them to where the warmth was growing. Her sighs made me continue, rapid glances ascances of my hand hidden by her dress, her face and road shots filled my vision. My fingers now found flesh. Gloriously wet and warm.

I could feel a wetness at the end of my cock too. This was driving me mad. I needed to have her. A few minutes later I parked near a corner of the parking lot at the airports multi story. "What are we gonna do?" I asked. "Get in the back" was her reply. I got out and looked around for signs of people returning with baggage to their cars. No-one was around. I climbed in the back seat and she cam in and closed the door behind her.

We were now quite well hidden from prying eyes. I was a little nervous as a couple had been arrested and convicted for having sex at this car park a few weeks previous but who cared. I took out my cock which was impressively rigid. Sometimes you just get that extra length when you are really turned on. She straddled me and pulled her panties to one side.

What the fuck, she was suddenly so tight and we struggled for a bit but now she seemed dry and unwelcoming. I forget why we did not just force me in and get down to business but I think I just threw her to one side and immediately gave her two fingers while beginning a passionate kiss which was made all the more sexy by her stiffled muffles and groans brought on by my investigating fingers. I worked on her pretty hard and was aggresive, fucking her with my fingers as my cock should have been doing. She came pretty quickly but I was still unsatisfied.

Now this may be something particular to her and not the female gender but once satisfied she would switch off. I wanted her to take me in her mouth and give me something to remember on my drive home and the next few weeks until we would meet again.

Alas, she seemed intent on catching her flight and I was left unsatisfied. A sad end to an otherwise wonderfully spontaneous encounter.

Please join me in a moment of reflection as I relive that event and add my own epilogue which ends with me spurting in her mouth as she kneels at the side of the car while random travellers wander into view in the distance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara Tainton said...

Nice ending! I'll have to try that one some time....

Saturday, May 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home