Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sensitive Nuts

I remember a time with my spanish lady when I returned from a game of tennis to find her sitting on the side of my bed. As I approached she slipped a hand up my shorts and gently fondled my balls. Now the instant she first touched them was an exquisite feeling. It is one of those feelings that is sadly ephemeral yet is profoundly magical. It may be the same sensation that a woman feels when a guy first touches her clit and if it is then I can only share my joy in the knowledge that we, male and female, are indeed getting our rocks off.

I get a similar feeling when the shower head is used to wash that area of my body, but only for a few seconds. Can someone explain why it only lasts an instant?

With all the hard fucking and pounding and hammering going on in this world, take a moment to make that first move with the most delicate of touches and see how your partner responds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara Tainton said...

Good advice! Now, keep telling me more about these male sensitivities and delights I wouldn't otherwise be aware of...all the more to delight my own partner with.

What are some more ways to tease and touch those sensitive little balls....I do love them so!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home