Monday, May 30, 2005

Lust at First Sight

I remember at University strolling off to a local bar in town with a friend and mentioned to him something about what springs into your mind the instant you first meet someone who you instantly find attractive. Now by attractive I mean drop dead gorgeous, or just so luscious you feel a stirring in your pants.

I think I shocked him by saying that I imagined how she would look as she came while riding me. I still find it interesting that when I meet a girl I like the look of (and want to fuck basically), I think how great the transition from meeting her now with all the politeness of first meetings and the image of her sweating and writhing in ecstacy in all her naked glory.

I'm now pretty good at it. I can pretty much take anyone I meet and have them in my mind in orgasmic splendour within a matter of seconds.

You may want to try this at home. It's fun and makes up for those times when you did not quite land the deal only to smile knowingly to yourself that you really did, only in that beautiful place we call our imagination.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura in NYC said...

hmmmm interesting. thanks for writing me! I love erotic writing.

can't help wondering who on b and a you are.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

That's one thing I've never tried! When I meet a gorgeous man, I imagine the look he'd have on his face after getting to know me really well, the look of admiration in his eyes he'd peer at me with once I've granted him all Tara has to offer. ;)

Saturday, June 04, 2005  
Blogger Goddess Linda said...

Thank you for that post. I never used to experience "lust at first sight" before, like, age 35... now it happens more often. It's an awkward experience for me, because I don't believe in casual sex. But, I wonder, is "casual lust" OK?

Friday, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home