Sunday, December 11, 2005

Nipples

Shall I compare thee to a summers day, or shall I just suck on your nipples for a bit?!

I am fascinated by nipples, mainly womens nipples but nipples in general nonetheless. Amazing aren't they? I love 'em. It's not the size of a womans breast that gets me, its the size, shape and sucktitude (I just made that up but I like it) of her nipples. I like big and small breasts. They are both appealing. Yet nipples....

I like em small. I hate huge nipples. It puts me off big time. Give me a nice tiny nipple on a small or large breast and I am one happy camper.

I have had my nipples bitten hard, licked, sucked and tweaked from here to eternity and it doesn't do much for me I must say but I love a woman who can shiver and go weak at the faintest touch across her nipple. Now THAT gives me the horn...

2 Comments:

Blogger Goddess Linda said...

I like nipples, too! Mine, other women's, men's. Human bodies are fascinating, aren't they?

Friday, May 26, 2006  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

Oh, I could go on and on about my own nipples... such a love/hate relationship. ;)

Now, for something completely different: "TAG! You're it!" Check out my latest Tara's Trysts entry for your mission, should you choose to accept it. ;)

xoxo
Tara

Sunday, December 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home