Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Big Dick

What constitutes a big dick these days? I remember a while ago being in a pub where a drunk girl gesticulated that she had only been getting guys recently who ere "this big" (imagine thumb and forefinger in close proximity).

Now, even as a guy who is ok with the size of his penis, there is a small amount of intimidation when girls mention that they are not getting big enough dicks. What is big enough. Does anyone get the ruler out before sex? I imagine that as long as you are over 6 inches you are good to go but then again, maybe not.

A lot of ladies like the idea of a big dick but not the reality. A good friend of mine told me an encounter with a german guy made her scared of big dicks....his was just too big for her! As women are all different inside just as guys are on the outside the whole "size" debate just seems to be a waste of time (well I would say that wouldn't I ;0)...).

I have had encounters where my dick seems just the right size for my partner and other times where it is not....that's just the way it is....

Personally I don't like big pussies, but hey...that's just me......

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara Tainton said...

You know...I was just talking about big dicks with my brother today, you know, in relation to anal sex. 'Cause we have an open relationship like that. ;) Anyway...he says his is adequate enough that all pussies feel tight to him and that's how he justifies having no interest in ass play...

Did I just get off the topic?

Where's my July Vasper blog entries?!?! :( Maybe you should switch over to having an audio blog...post up your casual conversation on an erotic topic each day. I know I'd be checking back every hour on the hour!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home