Monday, December 04, 2006

Sexual Oddities - Part II

As promised here are a few more "oddities" of a sexual nature...

1) When I come during penetration I love to be in a passionate kiss with my partner. For some reason my mouth, lips and tongue enjoying theirs adds to my orgasmic pleasure. Either that or to be inches from my partners eyes. It's all about the connection for me as sex is a spiritual experience for me.

2) I enjoy the moments when I am stimulating a new partner with my hands and move to her anus and play gently there for a while and see if she wants more. I love the non verbal agreement that allows me to penetrate her there and increase her pleasure, and mine too.

3) I have never had a one night stand. It has never really appealed to me either. I have had one off sexual experiences but that is different. I wonder of I will ever have one.

4) I am fairly quiet during sex. I can not for the life of me talk dirty. It just seems so false whenever I have attempted it. When I hear myself say something dirty during sex I make myself cringe so I avoid it like the plague. Perhaps a new partner will one day teach me how to do this without wanting to curl up and die.

5) When I was younger I got into a habit of masturbating while straddling a toilet frontways on. It seems strange now but it seemed to work at the time and you could always pretend you were taking a dump to anyone wanting to use the loo after you.

6) I have never tasted my own semen. I have no desire to. No-one has ever told me what they think it tastes like either.


The more I write, the more I seem to be able to come up with fairly easily. Please comment on these so I don't feel like a total weirdo.

:0)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara Tainton said...

Very interesting! #1... same for me! Always been that way and it was a GREAT help during my first experiences with intercourse when married and there was no foreplay... ouch. :(

#3... I'm so surprised to hear as those one-night stands go along with the traveler's life. ;)

#6... I think was in a previous blog entry of yours and I still find it unbelievable. :) You're so open about your sexuality that it seems you would've checked that knowledge off your list, but it is another of those taboos among men.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home