Sunday, December 03, 2006

Tagged

I have been tagged! It's official, no getting away from it. Tara has decided to re-open the door to Vaspers dormant erotic blog by suggesting I join in on the blog version of a chain letter and reveal six sexual oddities about myself.

I would normally respond by saying that I don't consider what anyone does, wants or fantasizes about when it comes to sex is in any way strange, unusual, quirky or deviant. In fact, I would go so far as to say that a persons sexual preferences laid bare are a beautiful insight into that persons psyche.

For now you will have to sit back and wait as I ponder this tagging and manage to expose myself to those who wish to know more about my sexual proclivities. Perhaps proclivities is the wrong word as I hope what I come up with is not in any way objectionable.

See you back here soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara Tainton said...

I admire you all the more for accepting the challenge! I've been dying to read Vasper's thoughts once again...

xoxo
Tara

Monday, December 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home